Welcome to Chase Grammar | Preparatory School in Staffordshire
Chase Grammar Preparatory School, is part of Chase Grammar School, an independent, co-educational boarding and day school for children between the ages of 3 and 19.
At Chase Grammar School we encourage our students to: think for themselves and become excellent decision-makers, discover a passion for lifelong learning, thrive on the many enriching opportunities available in a happy and caring environment
At the heart of the education we provide is a love of learning, which is supported by a healthy body and healthy mind. When students have completed their education at Chase they will be happy and confident individuals, able to make a difference in society. We celebrate international awareness and highlight the similarities we share as a community:
- a commitment to academic excellence through focus on scholarship and hard work
- a focus on character building that will serve the students well in all situations
- the building of life skills through spiritual, social, cultural, intellectual, physical & creative activities
- an emphasis on the individual to take personal responsibility
- a belief in voluntary service and compassion towards others
- respect for cultural diversity and international awareness
At Chase Grammar Preparatory School our calm, purposeful and happy atmosphere is appreciated by all who attend and visit. Small class sizes allow for exceptional pastoral care which leads to academic success and rapid personal development for all our children.
Children start their journey with us in Chase Grammar Preparatory School from the age of 3 up to 11, where our role is to build the solid foundations that will enable every child to develop very close relationships and make the most of every opportunity offered in our community. We look forward to welcoming you to our friendly and happy school.
Our teachers’ high standards, positive approach and dedication ensures that all our children’s individual needs are met in a learning environment that nurtures and sparks inquisitiveness allowing every child to thrive.
Mrs Moira Simpson
Vice Principal & Head of Chase Grammar Prep School