The school runs its own fleet of new minibuses and transports students to and from school each day. The current routes are from Cannock to; Lichfield, Rugeley, Stafford, Sutton and Wednesfield.
Our bus routes are planned to give a combination of the best pick-up points and the shortest journey times. We will do our best to accommodate individual requests, but we usually ask parents to bring students to the bus route in order to avoid making a number of deviations, as this would inevitably make the journey too long. It is the parent’s responsibility to arrange supervision appropriate to their age for their children from the point of drop off to home. Only students 7 years and up can use school transport. Please contact the school for the latest routes.
School Bus Rules and Regulations
- There are normally ten trips a week. Parents will be given notice if this changes
- We strive to accommodate all requirements but, if necessary, priority will be given to regular users. Single journey user must check availability with the School Bursary before travelling.
- Telephone numbers - please supply any daytime telephone numbers which are essential to assist the school in contacting you in the event of a delay.
- Parents need to contact the School Bus Driver by 7:15am, if for any reason the student will not be on the bus that day.
- Please be aware that the times stated on the Bus Route Timetable are the times the bus is scheduled to leave the stop. It is the responsibility of the pupil to be at the designated stop 5 minutes before the time indicated to prevent delaying the bus and inconveniencing other pupils.
- Passengers are to remain seated and wear seatbelts at all times when the bus is in motion.
- No food or drink is to be consumed on the buses.
- Pupils are to be correctly dressed in their uniform or otherwise approved attire throughout the bus journey.
- School transport fees will be invoiced termly in arrears by the Finance Department.
- The privilege of travelling on the school bus will be withdrawn if any pupil fails to comply with these rules.
- One term’s notice is required to vary or cancel school transport arrangements and the School reserves the right to charge a full term’s school transport fee in the absence of such notice.