Whilst Year 5 & 6 start and end their day in Lyncroft House Preparatory School with their form tutor, they are taught separately by specialist senior school teachers through out Chase Grammar School.
Year 6 are free to access the Chase Grammar School House Common Rooms allowing them to build a bond with the older senior school children in their houses, some of who may well be in their vertical tutor groups in Year 7 and above.
Specialise subject teachers are as follows:
- Mathematics - Mrs Anna Maciag, Head of Mathematics
- English - Mrs Moira Simpson, Vice Principal
- Humanities - Mr Ian Stanier, Dr Huw Clayton, Mr Michael Pearson, Classics, History, Geography
- Science - Mrs Christine Randall
- Mandarin - Mr Anthony Liu
- French - Mrs Sandra Strzelecki
- Computer & DT - Mrs Sarah Greatrix
- Art - Mrs Lynn Garbett
- Music - Mrs Elizabeth Clemence
- Dance & Drama - Mrs Emma Philpin
- Games - Mr Stephen Frost
- Physical Education - Mrs Suzanne Swainston
The children relish the opportunity to intergrate with the Senior school students, giving them a sense of indepenence, whilst still receiving the care and support of the Prep School.