Chase Grammar School is an independent, co-educational, boarding and day school, situated in Staffordshire, UK. We accept children between the ages of 2 and 19 and deliver the English National Curriculum, GCSE, Pre-A Level, A Level and International Foundation Diploma courses. We are very proud of our excellent examination results and we prepare students for entry to the world’s top universities.
At Chase Grammar School we encourage our students to:
- Think for themselves & become excellent decision makers
- Discover a passion for lifelong learning
- Thrive on the many enriching opportunities available in a happy and caring environment
At the heart of the education we provide is a love of learning, which is supported by a healthy body and healthy mind. When students have completed their education at Chase they will be happy and confident individuals, able to make a difference in society. We celebrate international awareness and highlight the similarities we share as a community:
- a commitment to academic excellence through focus on scholarship and hard work
- a focus on character building that will serve the students well in all situations
- the building of life skills through spiritual, social, cultural, intellectual, physical & creative activities
- an emphasis on the individual to take personal responsibility
- a belief in voluntary service and compassion towards others
- respect for cultural diversity and international awareness
We want our students to grow into well-rounded, self-assured adults, capable of navigating complex social and cultural environments with confidence. We wish to enable them to learn how to persevere and make appropriate decisions in a range of situations, developing into life-long learners, who can lead and take responsibility for themselves and others within their community.